- Chaired Seniors, Children & Families Group for West Palm Beach’s COVID-19 Response Unit to support the health and public safety of the community.
- Worked with private, public, and other community partners to provide food and other resources to assist residents in need.
- Led efforts to provide small business loans to local businesses hit hard by the pandemic.
- Ensured West Palm Beach provided rental assistance to help residents from losing their homes.
Safe and Secure Neighborhoods
- Made investments in new technology for first responders to improve times, including the Real-Time Crime Center and Shot Spotter.
- Increased police presence in high-crime areas and helped to significantly reduce overall crime citywide.
A Balanced and Fair Budget
- Balanced our city budget, while preserving the quality services our residents deserve.
- Kept our city’s millage rate the same to lessen the tax burden on our residents.
- Provided additional funds to low income and senior residents for local fire assessment fees.
Listening to Community Input
- Led the effort to oppose a waste facility right outside our city limits and worked with fellow Commissioners to pass a citywide resolution in opposition to the project.
- Supported the implementation of improved technology to better track and engage citizen input.
New Ideas to Reduce Congestion
- Supported the city’s mobility plan and pushed to have developers provide more funding for mobility solutions in our city.
- Supported additional safety measures along train quiet zones that improve pedestrian and vehicle safety.
Protecting Our Water and Our Environment
- Opposed the county’s plan to expand Roebuck Road, Jog Road, and State Road 7 through our city’s water supply at Grassy Waters Preserve.
- Pushed for a city resolution in opposition to growth that would threaten our city’s water supply.